As Oaktree’s Portfolio Analytics, Risk and Reporting team (“PARR”), continues to expand its suite of client and portfolio management reports, we are seeking an individual to help produce reports as well as engineer and implement routines that will increase efficiencies in data extraction and report preparation.
- Successfully deliver analyses and reports to clients, prospects, consultants and investment teams by understanding Oaktree’s complex, systematic investment process, markets invested in, financial instruments used and reporting processes.
- Conduct, as necessary, competitor analysis, performance contribution/attribution analysis, and other reports at the request of members of Marketing, Client Relations and the Investment Teams;
- Review financial data for various Oaktree portfolios and develop charts and tables for presentations and publications;
- Master system technology to create data extracts for reporting, automate reoccurring analysis and calculations;
- Utilize SQL Server to write queries, stored procedures and SSIS packages;
- Utilize Visual Studio C#, Excel, SSRS or VBA to deliver reports to internal and external stake holders;
- Work with PARR Strategy Specialists as necessary to properly diagnose and resolve production issues;