As a member of the Marketing and Client Relations team, the Proposals Writer/Due Diligence Project Manager will support the sales and marketing process by leveraging firm wide resources to craft standard DDQs, respond to formal RFPs/RFIs for Oaktree’s funds and respond to ad-hoc due diligence questions. He/she will also support client monitoring efforts by preparing RFIs and fulfilling periodic information requests.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Interacting with functional areas across the company including but not limited to portfolio management, portfolio analysis and reporting, marketing representatives, client services representatives, accounting, compliance, legal and operations in order to complete marketing requests;
- Selecting, drafting or working with other departments to write accurate and consistent responses to routine or nuanced client and prospective client requests;
- Managing and preparing due diligence packages, including standard due diligence questionnaires and auxiliary documentation such as board lists, client representative lists and regulatory and compliance information;
- Participating in quality assurance reviews for peer work products;
- Ensuring the integrity of internally stored content databases;
- Identifying and executing on opportunities to build efficiencies through process and technological improvements around routine based data related tasks; and
- Understanding of all or a majority of Oaktree’s investment strategies and their relevant operating, performance and risk metrics.