The Analyst will support the Operations Team in Oaktree’s Tax Department with a focus on data/project management and client relations.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Writes, reviews and edits materials relating to communications with executives and internal/external stakeholders;
- Consults with internal and external constituents to identify goals and objectives;
- Manages comprehensive department deliverable calendar(s) and project plans;
- Manages the integrity of all corporate investor data and maintains and updates databases;
- Maintains process documentations, contact/distribution lists and message archives;
- Drives, monitors and tracks responses for various communications;
- Responds to inquiries and coordinates the dissemination of information to various groups internally and externally;
- Prepares mass email communication blasts via eMill;
- Maintains Oaktree client portal accounts for all corporate investors and CPA’s;
- Assists in initiatives and projects by preparing presentations, reports and analysis;
- Leads in managing smaller projects or reviews;
- Builds effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure high quality process and quick resolution to issues; and
- Performs other tasks and projects as necessary.