The position Vice President is within the Project Management Office (PMO) of the Finance Operations department. This person will serve as a manager within the PMO supervising direct reports and owning and delivering key initiatives across the finance organization.
- Manages relationships with internal clients and stakeholders between Information Technology and the Finance organization;
- Strategically organize and prioritize project initiatives across the Finance organization to support and align with objectives of the firm;
- Formulating, defining and implementing improvements to business processes and operations to solve problems and enhance productivity/effectiveness;
- Effectively manages and guides direct reports to facilitate successful implementations and foster professional growth;
- Identifying opportunities for improving cross-departmental processes and operations and when necessary working with the business and technology teams to architect and implement appropriate solutions to fulfill business needs;
- Managing cross-departmental process coordination and workflow;
- Acting as a departmental resource by providing analysis, recommendations, consultation and advice for all projects;
- Managing budget activities for key initiatives and developing cost benefit analysis for upcoming projects.