Based in downtown Los Angeles, the Treasury Analyst will provide support to Treasury professionals and will interface with various groups across the firm including Tax, Legal, Corporate Accounting, Human Resources, and senior executives as well as external banking partners.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Creating Wire, ACH and FX spot payments for equity distributions, capital calls, foreign funding, loans, etc.
- Processing wires/ACH using various online banking platforms;
- Maintaining and reviewing bank instructions;
- Communicating with Tax, Legal and others regarding payments;
- Researching any questions or discrepancies regarding cash balances related to wire or ACH requests / account transfers; and
- Ensuring proper documentation and internal controls are followed.
- Opening and closing global Corporate bank accounts
- Management of authorized signer records;
- Providing required documents to banks for KYC;
- Providing settlement instructions for custody account holdings; and
- Completing schedules for annual FBAR filings.
- Reviewing processes and procedures to optimize accuracy and increase efficiency
- Documenting processes and procedures;
- Interacting with various banks to understand their product offerings and analyzing the pros/cons;
- Complying and maintaining SOX documentation; responding to information and audit requests; and
- Making recommendations and/or providing project management/coordination for process improvement initiatives within the group and in collaboration with other departments.
- Performing ad hoc requests and analysis