Based in downtown Los Angeles, the Legal Assistant will provide administrative support to assigned Attorneys and paralegals within our legal department.
- Answering, screening and managing incoming phone calls and mail;
- Tracking and organizing incoming documents, assisting with document distributions and email responses;
- Maintaining the filing system (both physical and electronic);
- Attaching appropriate signature blocks and obtaining signatures on documents throughout all departments;
- Reviewing documents and following up to obtain information;
- Editing text in Microsoft Office applications (e.g., Word, Excel) and Adobe and drafting correspondence;
- Maintaining calendars, scheduling meetings and conference calls, ordering and setting up meals, and at times other logistical arrangements (e.g., projectors, WebEx, etc.) for meetings;
- Scheduling travel arrangements, including airline, car and hotel, assisting with visa and passport applications and renewals, and preparing detailed itineraries as needed;
- Preparing materials for meetings, including preparing and assembling content for presentations, printing, copying and binding books;
- Reviewing, coding and administering invoices;
- Preparing, reviewing and managing expense reports; and
- Performing other administrative duties as needed.