The Client Services department at Oaktree is responsible for delivering excellence in responding to client requests that come into the firm either via clients directly or through their Oaktree client services or marketing representatives. This client services administrator will serve as a central point of contact for managing client inquiries by responding directly to clients and interfacing with departments throughout the firm, when necessary. #LI-SD1
- Manage ad-hoc and routine client administrative requests, including tax requests, transfers, contact updates, recurring report distribution, add-on contribution requests, redemption requests, name change requests, cash flow history requests, audit confirmations, web access requests, etc.
- Liaise with the relevant person/team to provide timely responses to client inquiries, as necessary;
- Process complex client account and contact information changes in Salesforce and other internal systems;
- Prepare and process regular and ad-hoc client communications, including preparing, conducting QA and sending email communications related to reporting and partner activity;
- Partner with our offshore business process outsourcing team to facilitate new requests and review outputs;
- Review, track and maintain sensitive documents; follow up to obtain information and approvals related to tax solicitations as necessary;
- Assist with operational enhancements within the team; and
- Support the Client Services and Marketing Representatives with client requests when required.