The Senior Accountant will be an integral part of the corporate accounting team and will be involved in all aspects of corporate accounting, including the preparation of financial statements and Forms 10-K, 10-Q, etc.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Assisting in corporate consolidation;
- Assisting in quarterly and year-end financial closing processes;
- Preparing and/or reviewing account reconciliations and analysis;
- Working with fund accounting, corporate finance and other relevant departments to ensure complete and accurate accounting and disclosures;
- Assisting with the coordination of the annual financial audit with external auditors;
- Developing and maintaining SOX documentation and controls, as applicable; and
- Participating in special projects as assigned.