Oaktree’s Portfolio Analytics, Risk and Reporting department (“PARR”) is seeking an individual to join our Operations and Systems team, overseeing the production of reports for internal stakeholders, provide Business Analyst capabilities for new reports/processes/functions, as well as partner with technology to evolve our reporting infrastructure. This individual will have production responsibility for an existing suite of reports, while serving as a change leader as we move to a more automated environment. The individual will also monitor operations as well as engineer and implement operational production routines to ensure that high quality reports are delivered accurately, consistently and on time.
- Collaborate with PARR team, IT and other internal partners to draw up formal report specifications;
- Work with technology team to enhance and evolve Oaktree’s existing core data environment to support automated reporting;
- Work with PARR senior leaders and IT to support the implementation of Oaktree’s Reporting Data Warehouse;
- Write reports using proprietary tools (and/or project manage the design of reports owned by other PARR strategy analysts);
- Master system technology to learn to create data extracts for reporting purposes.
- Review financial data for Oaktree portfolios used in charts and tables for presentations and publications;
Report Delivery and Production Support
- Create and deliver reports to internal and external stakeholders by understanding Oaktree’s complex, systematic investment process, data environment, and reporting processes;
- Serve as a liaison to external stakeholders including Investor Relations, Regulatory Compliance, and Corporate Finance;
- Coordinate, to the extent needed, the production of reporting content needed from other Oaktree departments, including Client Relations, Compliance, Legal, Accounting, and Marketing;