Based in Brentwood, the Administrative Assistant will be part of the Power Opportunities group, and will provide administrative support to multiple team members.
- Maintaining calendars and scheduling meetings, conference calls and events;
- Organizing client/internal meetings, including conference room set-up;
- Ordering catering and refreshments for weekly staff lunches and other meetings within the office;
- Scheduling travel arrangements (domestic and international) and managing expense reports;
- Greeting guests and managing office deliveries (mail, FedEx, UPS, vendors, et al);
- Answering, screening and managing incoming phone calls;
- Coordinating IT needs for the office, which includes: video conference set-up, equipment installation/troubleshooting (computers, loaner laptops, desktop/conference/cell phones, phone headsets, IT server, copier/scanner, wireless router, cable TV); and
- Performing other administrative duties as needed.