As Oaktree’s Portfolio Analytics, Risk and Reporting team continues to expand its suite of client and portfolio management reports, we are seeking an individual to help produce reports as well as engineer and implement operational production routines to ensure that high quality reports are delivered accurately, consistently and on time. #LI-SD1
- Successfully deliver analyses and reports to clients, prospects, consultants and investment teams by understanding Oaktree’s complex, systematic investment process, markets invested in, financial instruments used and reporting processes.
- Evolve our reporting suite in response to, and in anticipation of, client and industry demands;
- Coordinate, to the extent needed, the production of reporting content needed from other Oaktree departments, including Legal, Compliance, Accounting, and Marketing;
- Master system technology to learn to create data extracts for reporting purposes. Review financial data for various Oaktree portfolios and develop charts and tables for presentations and publications;
- Serve as a subject matter expert and resource to Product Specialists, Marketing Representatives, Portfolio Managers and Client Services;
- Conduct, as necessary, competitor analysis, performance contribution/attribution analysis, and other reports at the request of members of Marketing, Client Relations and the Investment Teams.