The Marketing Representative is responsible for marketing all Oaktree strategies to institutional clients and prospects in the Midwest region, and maintaining and developing those relationships.
- Develop and execute a business plan with measurable, achievable, results-oriented goals focused on raising capital from existing clients and new prospects in the Midwest region.
- Sell the full suite of Oaktree products to institutional investors across public and corporate pensions, endowments and foundations.
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with key decision makers and influencers within each client/prospect organization and work in a consultative, solutions-based manner to build trust and drive results.
- Maintain a strong knowledge of industry trends and share insight gained from investors with colleagues and senior marketing leadership in an effort to position the broader group for success and to aid in new product development initiatives.
- Work collaboratively with other marketing and consultant relations representatives, product specialists, client service representatives, portfolio management, legal and compliance, and other senior management personnel.
- Serve as a Marketing Workgroup lead for an Oaktree Fund strategy, helping to drive the marketing strategy and fundraising efforts for the product.
- Extensive travel is required.