As a business partner, you will contribute to the development and effective delivery of HR strategies and services working in partnership with managers and employees within designated departments across Oaktree. Through managing relationships and having a thorough understanding of both the department’s business and people challenges, the HR Business partner will effectively champion appropriate HR solutions.
- Act as the primary point of contact for department heads and managers, ensuring the HR strategy is aligned with business and priorities;
- In partnership with HR specialty teams, manage and execute HR processes including, but not limited to, year-end compensation, talent management, performance management, learning & development, change management, talent acquisition, employee relations, associate engagement;
- Function as a strategic business advisor to business leaders regarding key organizational, talent and management issues;
- Provide cross-organization information and perspective to business leaders (e.g., share and transplant best practices from the rest of the business) and serve as the connection between business units;
- Provide coaching to enhance management and leadership abilities, relationships among teams/individuals, interpersonal communications and performance management;
- Design and implement succession planning and talent management initiatives to develop career paths for employees that map to the firm’s strategy; and
- Ensure a diversity lens on all talent management practices#LI-CR1