The Assistant Vice President will be responsible for maintaining the books and records for various private partnerships and separately managed accounts, as well as, providing oversight for offshore accounting teams.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring funds are being accounted for pursuant to the governing fund documents.
- Providing oversight and training to our offshore accounting team in preparing and maintaining the books and records of limited partnerships and/or separate accounts;
- Reviewing and resolving daily cash and asset reconciliation breaks.
- Recording and reconciling of hedging activity and ensuring investments are properly hedged.
- Reviewing and approving the postings of complex corporate actions;
- Estimating and posting of monthly closing accruals;
- Calculating of income and expense allocations to each partner, including updating of distribution waterfall based on the terms of the governing documents;
- Determining and preparing distributions and draw-downs;
- Preparing of monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports to clients;
- Analyzing and calculating of performance metrics for partnerships/accounts as well as for each investment;
- Coordinating with funds’ independent auditors, custodians, prime brokers and fund administrators;
- Participating in projects as needed.