The Finance organization at Oaktree is seeking a Senior Analyst to manage the Workday platform for Corporate Accounting, Corporate Finance and Accounts Payable. This role is expected to evolve from an initial position within the project team tasked with implementing Workday Expenses and Procurement to an administrator role focused on maximizing the use of the Workday platform within Oaktree.
- Playing a key role in the implementation of Workday: leading discovery sessions, data validation, creating customized and detailed test scripts;
- Working with internal business leaders to understand current processes; ensuring that the new system will address pain points, maximize efficiency and fully utilize Workday platform capabilities;
- Using expertise and prior knowledge to recommend best practice resolutions for the organization’s needs;
- Finding alternative solutions for challenges unique to Oaktree where necessary, using resources such as Workday Community;
- Coordinating with the HR team to minimize impacts to Workday processes and security settings;
- Partnering with IT and implementation partners to build or modify integrations to internal systems;
- Being a subject matter expert and point of contact for both internal and external partners;
- Ensuring data integrity;
- Developing and generating analytics for business users;
- Providing customer service, instruction, and support to system users;
- Managing the semiannual Workday update cycle for the Finance organization
- Working with the project team & IT to assure smooth transition to production support.