Based in downtown Los Angeles, the Talent and Development Senior Analyst provides strategic and project management support to global initiatives in leadership, diversity and inclusion, professional/team development, performance management, orientation and onboarding, employee engagement, and recognition.
- Collaborates on design, development, enhancement and facilitation of global T&D initiatives;
- Partners with Head of T&D and HRBPs to conduct training/development needs analysis on T&D opportunities for Oaktree business units;
- Researches T&D trends and best practices and suggests business solutions;
- Generates reports and analyzes data to inform talent strategy; and
- Collaborates in the design and implementation of the employee engagement survey.
Performance / Talent Management
- Partners with the Head of T&D to manage the full-cycle performance review process;
- Partners with the Head of T&D in the development and execution of high potential and succession programs;
- Participates in the development and management of the firm-wide promotion guidelines;
- Manages the performance/talent management system;
- Oversees the mentoring program;
- Collaborates with Talent Acquisition on Internship Program; and
- Collaborates with HRBPs on department offsite meeting support.
- Collaborates with Head of T&D on strategic direction for training;
- Develops Oaktree University curriculum;
- Assists in the design and implements eLearning strategy;
- Oversees Global Harassment training and annual U.S. policy certification;
- Assists in facilitation of T&D Lunch & Learns;
- Oversees Tuition Assistance policy and process;
- Oversees Professional Development program;
- Creates annual training calendars for all T&D / Oaktree University training;
- Researches training programs and potential trainer relationships; and
- Manages training enrollment and participation.
Diversity & Inclusion
- Partners with the Head of T&D and Diversity Council Co-Leads in diversity strategy and administration;
- Participates in all Diversity Council workstreams and provides project support;
- Delivers unconscious bias training;
- Creates and schedules diversity training; and
- Manages the Diversity Council roster, calendar and presentations.
Onboarding / Orientation
- Partners with Compliance and Shared Services to ensure compliance with the onboarding portal system;
- Develops and monitors new hire onboarding surveys and analysis;
- Manages new-hire events;
- Manages weekly orientation in the L.A. office and ensures consistency with other locations; and
- Creates and enhances comprehensive first-day orientation materials.
- Tracks and schedules all HR communications;
- Partners with HR Department heads on review of HR communications;
- Partners with Corporate Communications on HR communications schedule; and
- Coordinates Oaktree Routes J Blog.
Project Management / Administration
- Project manages all T&D initiatives;
- Manages T&D budget and monthly budget reconciliation;
- Ensures compliance with ELC-10 and ELC-12; and
- Writes and updates standard operating procedures for T&D processes.